Frontiers of Science: Prof. Christopher S. Chen
April 28th at 15:00
Spring 2022 poster
Prof. Christopher S. Chen, The Biological Design Center; Boston University; Harvard University, US
Engineering 3D cultures of physiology and disease
host: Cecilia Sahlgren (email@example.com)
Registration closes April 27th at 12:00
Students and early-career postdocs are welcome to share a virtual cup of coffee and discuss with Prof. Chen after the seminar. This is a great possibility to learn hosting skills in friendly environment and create connections for future. Every student are welcome to join, in spite of which research group they belong to.
If you got interested, after registering to the event please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is obligatory for online events and links to register are in BioCity Turku website (https://biocityturku.fi/) and advertised in our news feed.
- For Turku affiliated people it is now possible to register to all spring 2021 online seminars in one go.
- Registration closes and zoom link is sent to participants one day before the event.
- If you are a student and later wish to get a certificate of attendance from the Frontier of Science seminars, please fill in your student number.
- For on-site events there is no need to register in advance. If necessary, the on-site event can be flipped into fully virtual even on a very short notice.
- If you wish to follow BioCity Turku news feed and receive up to date information about the Frontiers of Science seminars and other events, please contact email@example.com
- Please note that any audio or video recording of the seminars is strictly forbidden.
Apr 28, 2022 15:00