Protein Structure Determination
1. Crystallization of the Protein
- Crystallization screening of new proteins to establish initial conditions for crystal growth.
- Optimization of the crystallization conditions to obtain protein crystals suitable for structural analysis.
2. Characterization of the Crystals
- Diffraction limits
- Solvent content
- Space group
- Unit cell dimensions
3. Structure Determination
- Full X-Ray data collection
- Visualization of the structure
- Structure analysis
- High-quality figures of protein structures for use in seminars and courses.
The whole process of structure determination can be provided as a full service, or can be conducted by the customer, with an access to the instruments (after a training) and the software for the analysis.
Prior Step: Protein Purification
Our core provides full support and consultation for the protein purification strategy. You can find some answers to your questions in the document here.