A number of libraries are now available for use at the screening unit. Please contact use to discuss your needs.
Libraries available on-site include:
- The bioascent 12k small molecule library
12000 compound representation of the diversity of a 125k commercial library for subsequent cherry-picking
- The Microsource Discovery Spectrum small molecule library
- 1600 approved drugs
- >700 bioactive and natural compounds
- Several smaller thematic collections in the range of ~500 and smaller numbers of similar compounds
- A large fragment library ~10000 compounds is currently being selected for purchase and should be available soon
Genetic Screen Libraries
A number of smaller collections for murine RNAi and human RNAi approaches and pooled murine genome-wide Crispr approaches are also held.
Probe and Reporter Libraries in Gene Transfer Vectors
The unit develops and holds an expanding panel of AAV preps for multiplexed use in high-throughput fluorescence microscopy, to allow parallel monitoring of cell signalling events and morphological changes, as well as optogenetic or RNAi-knockdown based actuation. New probes can be rapidly assembled and prepared or newly designed according to the needs of users.