BDSymphony A5 SE
The new BD FACSymphony™ A5 SE Cell Analyzer is a fluorescence-activated, spectral-enabled cell analyzer. The Instrument is equipped with five lasers and 48 detectors for maximum coverage of the fluorochrome emission spectrum. This offers the researcher the flexibility of using spectral or conventional flow cytometry analysis thus also enabling simultaneous analysis of fluorochromes with similar spectral signatures.
- UV Laser exciting at 355 nm wavelength
- Violet laser exciting at 405 nm wavelength
- Blue laser exciting at 488 nm wavelength
- Yellow Green laser exciting at 561 nm wavelength
- Red laser exciting at 637 nm wavelength
The BD™ High Throughput sampler (HTS plate loader) is coupled to the instrument and allows fully automated run of samples from 96-well plates (flat, U or V- bottom plates).
Like the Fortessas the Symphony uses the BD FACSDiva™ Software v9.6Symphony 5ASE configuration