Turku Bioscience funding news
The first semester is ending and summer holidays are approaching. Our researchers have worked hard to secure funding for their research projects, and several of them were rewarded for their hard work. Here is the list of the latest funding decisions.
Michael J Fox Foundation Target Advancement Program
- Eleanor Coffey as PI, 256,000$
Michael J Fox Foundation Parkinson’s pathway Molecular Data Analysis Program
- Eleanor Coffey as PI, 338,000$
Norwegian Research Council: Developing and Early Blood Test for Parkinson’s disease
- Eleanor Coffey as a partner, NOK 15M.
- Hongbo Zhang (Associate Professor), 667 191€
SynGap Research Fund
- Co-applicants Michael Courtney and Lili Li, 179 715€
Diabetes Research Foundation
- Robert Moulder, 27 000€
Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Lili Li, 40 000€
- Kedar Batkulwar, 30 000€
- Sami Ventelä, 40 500€
Congratulations to all!
May 18, 2022 00:00